Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Garden Make Over

Two weekends ago we have been working on our garden in the front yard. It is just a small garden and most of my flowers are mums - annual plants and they usually show case their beautiful flowers during the fall season. Right now they are just starting to turn green after hibernating during the winter season. I have mini pink roses that are starting to have some buds it might take a while before the flowers will bloom.

We just put some edging stones on the garden and put 3 bags of the red mulch for the garden to look fresh again. We just change our garden lights to solar lights too. I wanted to add some figurines on the garden but little expenses there and here add up really quick. This year I will just let go of the figurines and have it next year or if can save some money then I will buy some. Todd painted the signage which we have in the garden.

I have taken some pictures of the garden but still no flowers.

No comments: