Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Work Shift Change

At present I am working afternoon shift from 2-10 p.m., Mon-Friday and I have he weekend’s days off. Todd and I worked the same shift everyday. Since we have two dogs, our neighbor is our pet sitter and it cost us money too around $160.00 every month. At work last night I was thinking of just requesting for a change of shift just to save the money we have been paying the dog sitter.

Today while I was at work I talked to my supervisor about my changing my schedule to (9:00 am– 5:00 pm Mon-Fri or 10:00 am-6:00 pm. Mon-Fri). She told me to fill up the request for shift change and it’s up to our Operations Manager to approve it or not.

I am hoping they will be kind enough to grant my request, just keeping my fingers cross and if not better luck next time. I have to hand in my request tomorrow.

No comments: