Friday, May 16, 2008

Best Expectations to Memories of the Past

Last Friday May 24, 2008 I was chatting with my friend Belle from Colorado Springs who was also my classmate in college. During our college days she is very shy and you can always see her with our other classmate Jessica, they are inseparable. Thru friendster we were re-united again online. She was the one who introduced me to the blogging world. She is my walking dictionary when it comes working and editing my profile. I would like to thank her for sparing me her precious time even if she is busy.

While we were talking online she gave me two of her new bloggs that she just created. She named it “Best Expectations” which I later changed it to “Memories of the Past”; she said this will be our remembrance of friendship.

To Belle you will be a part of this blogg. Thank YOU for the friendship that we have shared. Thank you for lending an ear if I needed.

No comments: