Friday, May 16, 2008

A Summer Vacation in Ontario


Sheilvy and I have been friend’s way back in 1993 when I was still a working student at the Fine Arts Dept at the University of San Carlos. She is like my younger sister; she was there thru good and bad times of my life. When I graduated from college we seldom saw each other but if we get the chance to meet or talk on the phone it would take hours to finish the conversation. I get to know her family also same as her with my family.

It has been three years now that I have not seen her but we still communicate with each other thru email. Weeks ago she sent me an email informing me that she wanted to visit Canada come summer time. I was delighted and excited knowing her plans. She needs an invitation letter from us to support her visa application. Todd and I both signed the invitation letter for her which I scanned and emailed to her. In her last email she said “she will be filing her application this week when she gets her day off”. If she gets lucky then she will be flying from Dubai to Canada for a visit. Todd and I have already planned our itinerary for her when she comes. I hope there are still fare tickets available for her planned trip.


We just hope her tourist visa will be approved in time for the summer here in Canada.

We will see you soon Shlvs!

No comments: